Missouri Personal Injury Law Firm Represents Clients in Workers Compensation and Auto Accidents Cases
St. Louis lawyer with more than 25 years of experience seeks justice and compensation
The Grossman Law Firm represents clients seeking compensation for injuries in personal injury, workers’ compensation and auto accidents cases. Practicing for more than 25 years, attorney Richard Grossman serves injured clients in St. Louis City, St. Louis County, St. Charles and Franklin Counties, and throughout the entire state of MIssouri. If you are overwhelmed with medical bills following a car accident, or if your workers compensation claim has been denied, I have the skills and experience to take your case.
Richard Grossman is a highly respected and talented lawyer, recognized by his peers with the AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell® for his high ethical standards and professional ability. Clients can expect the following benefits when they engage me to represent them:
- Superior client service — I am attentive and responsive to clients, answering calls and returning emails promptly. I provide personal, thorough and detail-oriented service from start to finish. At the Grossman Law Firm, clients are relieved of the stress of legal worries during times of personal turmoil.
- Proven problem-solving skills — I leverage my years of experience to craft creative solutions for complicated cases, ensuring clients receive appropriate compensation for the injuries they have suffered.
- Focused knowledge — Having practiced personal injury law and workers’ compensation law for more than 25 years, I have an extensive file of case histories and a track record of success to draw on, enabling me to deliver results that meet or exceed my clients’ expectations. My business is built exclusively through referrals from clients and other attorneys who respect my work.
- Personal Injury — I represent clients involved in car accidents, premises liability, dog bites, dangerous or defective products and more.
- Workers Compensation — The Grossman Law Firm helps workers obtain workers’ compensation benefits for permanent disability, lost wages (temporary disability benefits), medical bills (past and future) and disfigurement.
- Auto Accidents — Clients come to me for claims involving negligent motorists, pedestrians, dangerous road conditions and uninsured motorists.
Contact the Grossman Law Firm for a free consultation on your case
Call the Grossman Law Firm at (314) 261-7323, or contact Richard Grossman online, for a free consultation. All cases are handled on a contingency basis. If you don’t get paid, I don’t get paid.